Pokemon Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Updates   Sun Sep 12 2010, 01:06

UPDATE: The First Evolutions of the Isshu Starters have been confirmed by the recent CoroCoro scans that have surfaced on the internet. See the table above for name and looks (kinda the same ones I posted some time ago)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintendogamingmania.forumotion.com
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Updates   Sun Sep 12 2010, 02:11

UPDATE #2: The scan confirming the First Evolutions might have been faked, as noticed by the Bulbapedia User WTFNinja. Here's the reason why!
I'll keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pokemon Updates   Thu Sep 16 2010, 20:47

UPDATE #3
So, first off, looks like Pokemon Black & White preorders are being shipped early by Amazon.
Second, the Japanese gamers have already started to give out informations about the games.
Quote :
* New images of some Pokémon Melkor has showed us already...
* #535: Otamaro.
* #532: Dokkoraa.
* Mijumaru's evolution, Futachimaru.
* The evolution of Yorterri, Haaderia, and since it was posted alongside of Aloe (the Normal-type leader), we can assume it belonged to her.
* There are new TMs in the game. Aloe gives you TM67, which in Black/White is "Vengeance", not Recycle.
* #543: Futsude, the base stage of the scolopendra Pokémon.
* #538: Dageki, the evolution of the basic stage of the Judo Pokémon (the level is low, however if we go by Melkor's tweets, it matches the description of the evolution, not the basic stage). Dex entries for Dageki and Otamaro are up as well.
* At Level 13, Otamaro knows Growl, Supersonic, BubbleBeam, and a new move we're still working out.
* At Level 12, Dageki knows Rock Smash, Leer, Bide and Focus Energy.
* Version exclusive Gym Leaders, as stated above, with Iris in Black and "Shaga" in White.
* New saving screen, which displays the city you saved it and the Pokémon on your team now.
* A list of HMs in the manual: HM01 is Cut, HM2 is Fly, HM3 is Surf, HM4 is Strength, HM5 is Waterfall and HM6 is Dive.
* Badge case is up.
* Talking with your mother using the Live Caster...
* An image of Tsutarja at Level 16, perhaps implying that it evolves at Level 18- the moves it knows are Tackle, Grass Mixer, Vine Whip and Growth.
* Tsutarja's evolves into Janoby at Level 17? The attacks are the same.
* Baoppu is available as a gift early game (from a NPC in front of the Abandoned Lot of Dreams); looks to be in range of level 10. The images are here, and this "event" is explained here.
* The Hiyappu at Level 10 knows Scratch, Leer, Lick and Water Gun.
* The Koromori at Level 11 knows Confusion, Odor Sleuth and Gust.
* The Shimama at Level 10 knows Quick Attack, Tail Whip, and Charge.
Source

Images are shown there too.
Back to top Go down
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Updates   Sat Sep 18 2010, 17:06

Serebi.net has posted the whole Isshu PokeDex in a article on their site. I'd rather not copy the whole table, so you'll find the PokeDex at serebii.net.

P.S. I don't know why, but serebii is not working right now. Might be back soon though (I hope).
EDIT: Okay, the site is back up. Luckily I haven't messed up the link! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Updates   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: Nintendo Area :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to: