Share | 

[Acekard2i/WoodR4 Theme] Hibiki Kuze [by GabbyZero]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: [Acekard2i/WoodR4 Theme] Hibiki Kuze [by GabbyZero]   Sat Jan 19 2013, 00:30

Well, between writing, playing and getting bored, I decided to start theme-ing again. It's a shame the NDST and TA projects went to hell, but, it's how it is. Times change, and now I'm forced to post my themes on my own forum which has little to none visitors and feels like a freakin' desert planet with no life form on it (Mars, anyone?). So, back to the theme, I became addicted with the Shin Megami Tensei games, and after the huge announcement that one of my favorite DS games is getting an anime adaption (sadly, I'm not talking about TWEWY), and after seeing the previews, which made me scream "Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!" inside like a stupid maniac, I finally realized the previews are a good source material for a theme. Or more. And that's why you have the theme here. Hibiki Kuze, the main protagonist from Devil Survivor 2 and Devil Survivor 2 - The Animation, also known as the "Shining One". Animated for Wood, plain for AK2.

Hope you like it!

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Acekard2i/WoodR4 Theme] Hibiki Kuze [by GabbyZero]   Sat Jan 19 2013, 00:52

well you got one visitor and I love it Very Happy I like the grid you used, reminds me of the game Smile Well done, oh the good old days Smile

[Acekard2i/WoodR4 Theme] Hibiki Kuze [by GabbyZero]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: Themes :: Acekard 2-
Jump to: