Our Old Themes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pete7291
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Our Old Themes   Tue Aug 30 2011, 20:40

Hi Guys has anyone given any thought how to transfer our old themes to the new site? if at all!! do we do it individually or can we somehow do it en mass?
Or do we just have all new themes but that seems a shame cos there are some fantastic themes between us already!!

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Tue Aug 30 2011, 20:49

I might be wrong Pete but, I think we will have to do it manually? I for one am planning on transferring most of mine Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Tue Aug 30 2011, 20:57

Mmmm I think I'm gonna be picky when uploading mine cos some of my earlier efforts are ...well... not up to scratch.. Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 00:22

If we want to take advantage of the things I'm planning, it'll be best to upload them one by one.
At first we need some testing of the uploading, approval and displaying systems anyway. That way we all can upload a few themes to start with and if the site works ok, we can begin to upload the rest.
Maybe it's even best to not upload them all at once, but spread it. If like I upload a theme every week, I'm good for a few years. Laughing
It also could discourage new members that want to theme if they see us submit themes at an tremendous rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.telenet.be/DiDDesign/
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 00:32

DiD wrote:
If we want to take advantage of the things I'm planning, it'll be best to upload them one by one.
At first we need some testing of the uploading, approval and displaying systems anyway. That way we all can upload a few themes to start with and if the site works ok, we can begin to upload the rest.
Maybe it's even best to not upload them all at once, but spread it. If like I upload a theme every week, I'm good for a few years. Laughing
It also could discourage new members that want to theme if they see us submit themes at an tremendous rate.

Um, I remember that, on NDST, sometimes I was making full series in barely a few days (once I made a bakugan series, abut 8 - 10 themes, and uploaded them all at once). Guess I won't be able to do trhat on TA?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 01:14

Gabbynaruto wrote:
DiD wrote:

Um, I remember that, on NDST, sometimes I was making full series in barely a few days (once I made a bakugan series, abut 8 - 10 themes, and uploaded them all at once). Guess I won't be able to do trhat on TA?

Be able to do that? Yes, why not. That's the creators choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.telenet.be/DiDDesign/
Revo2
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 03:12

If I may offer a suggestion. We all upload our themes prior to the launch. Then that way the NOOBS have stuff to play with and download and we don't run all over each other. And new members don't feel intimidated. The random theme window will take care of the rest. IMHO. This invitation to upload may also be a way to get some old members onto TA prior to launch. Mind you a very select few. I for one don't want to see anyone's feelings get hurt because member A has been uploading and featured on the main page for seven days straight inadvertently. ahem...won't mention any names....cough primadonnas... cough... Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 03:35

Revo2 wrote:
If I may offer a suggestion. We all upload our themes prior to the launch. Then that way the NOOBS have stuff to play with and download and we don't run all over each other. And new members don't feel intimidated. The random theme window will take care of the rest. IMHO. This invitation to upload may also be a way to get some old members onto TA prior to launch. Mind you a very select few. I for one don't want to see anyone's feelings get hurt because member A has been uploading and featured on the main page for seven days straight inadvertently. ahem...won't mention any names....cough primadonnas... cough... Rolling Eyes

Laugh Out Loud

Anyway, I won't mind seeing rev'd up themes on the main page for full 7 days Laugh And yeah, great ideas revo! Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 19:51

I agree with Rev that we should upload themes before the official launch that way people have a reason to visit the site in the first place to download themes and also like Rev said to inspire the noobs.. I for one wont be uploading hundreds of themes though cos as I stated earlier some of my fisrt themes are not up to scratch but I am going to create some new ones exclusive to TA!! bounce

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 3

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   Wed Aug 31 2011, 22:31

pete7291 wrote:
I agree with Rev that we should upload themes before the official launch that way people have a reason to visit the site in the first place to download themes and also like Rev said to inspire the noobs.. I for one wont be uploading hundreds of themes though cos as I stated earlier some of my fisrt themes are not up to scratch but I am going to create some new ones exclusive to TA!! bounce

Great! New themes in the works from Pete for TA servers! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Our Old Themes   

Back to top Go down

Our Old Themes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: