HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revo2
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 3

PostSubject: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Mon Aug 29 2011, 13:29

Hi Gang,

So I was thinking...we need to come up with ideas on how to get the word out to the web about Theme Asylum when it's up and ready. SO GET READY.....GET SET......BRAINSTORM!!! cyclops

Here's one:

-Members here each make new themes to upload to NDSthemes, AceKard and Cyclo (hehehe). lol! I haven't been on NDSthemes in a while so I don't even know if NDSthemes himself checks in anymore. Suspect

Last edited by Revo2 on Mon Aug 29 2011, 22:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AfroSamurai610
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Mon Aug 29 2011, 16:26

1.) We could make new themes and post them in the Theme Showoff topic of NDSthemes, but link them to Theme Asylum. lol!

2.) We could invite some NDSthemes members via pm.

3.) Or we could post about Theme Asylum in the forums of the different flash card manufacturers and on GBAtemp.

queenieweenie78
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Mon Aug 29 2011, 22:50

yeah I can pm people and the linking idea is great Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Mon Aug 29 2011, 22:55

AfroSamurai610 wrote:
1.) We could make new themes and post them in the Theme Showoff topic of NDSthemes, but link them to Theme Asylum. lol!

2.) We could invite some NDSthemes members via pm.

3.) Or we could post about Theme Asylum in the forums of the different flash card manufacturers and on GBAtemp.

Number 1: muhahahhahhaaha
Number 2: Yes indeed (but remember gang no inviting right now this is just for ideas)
Number 3: I like it...I don't like some of the trolls on GBAtemp however. But if you guys and gals are established members there it's a great idea.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Tue Aug 30 2011, 18:06

Revo2 wrote:
Number 3: I like it...I don't like some of the trolls on GBAtemp however. But if you guys and gals are established members there it's a great idea.

Unfortunately, I´m not even a member, so I can´t help out with this. Razz

GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Tue Aug 30 2011, 18:21

AfroSamurai610 wrote:
Revo2 wrote:

Unfortunately, I´m not even a member, so I can´t help out with this. Razz

Gabby is a member there, but I barely have 22 posts T.T.

Just for a idea, I remember that revo's Steampunk theme got so famous that it even reached GBATemp's main page. If one of us would make another ultra awesome theme, maybe it will reach GBATemp again...

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Tue Aug 30 2011, 20:25

I'm a member too, but have the same problem Gabby has, they don't take any notice of me there. I found it rather rude so now I just use them for their work with translations and the latest version of wood. Odd place. Now wonder you are not too keen. I mean I could try to put up a post but by the time anybody reads it it will probably have been deleted and I banned, I wouldn't mind though. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 00:27

I'm a GBAtemp member too. But with the same problems as the rest of you.
I hardly ever posted there, but it is a great place for information and downloads for the Nintendo and Wii.
I'm following their tweets also and was planning to contact them (maybe an affiliate partner) once the site is up and running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.telenet.be/DiDDesign/
queenieweenie78
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 00:33

that's a brilliant idea. You could let them advertise in return for letting us advertise. Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 01:40

Just had a thought about GBA temp Very Happy Could we ask basher11 to post something on there Question If I remember rightly he is quite well known on there Wink

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 02:28

I think jurassicplayer is also quite famous there?

Revo2
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 03:01

Great ideas gang...time to recon NDStheme members to see who's who at GBAtemp using our ninja skills.

@DiD. I know what an affiliate is but how does that work in web-speak. Does that mean we would be true partners? or just link to each other's site? Looks like most of us don't really care for some of their FOUL MOUTHED members or their methods.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   Wed Aug 31 2011, 03:38

@ ggirl and Afro: Basher is kind of a admin, or mod, or stuff like that on GBATemp, so, guess he's good to roll. And JP is also a pretty respected member there too, with loads of posts. So, guess they're both good.

@ revo: Let's say that, although TA would be affiliated with GBAT, they have their own rules and methods, and we have our own. So, if some users would to stuff considered fine on GBAT, yet we won't consider it good on TA, we can always use the rules to fix the problem and possibly warn/ban the said user. We can be extreme on it too. After all, we are just following the rules, aren't we?

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)   

Back to top Go down

Promoting Theme Asylum (ONLY WHEN IT'S UP AND RUNNING)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: