Share | 

I want to play *insert game name here* on the 3DS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: I want to play *insert game name here* on the 3DS   Fri Aug 26 2011, 23:11

Like the title (and the description) says, how about you make a list of games you want to play when you get a 3DS (if you don't have one already). The list can be the simple style, without any reasoning and stuff, or more complicated, with youtube links to trailers, and reasons why you want to play. So, I'm first. I want to play:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Trailer:

Well, my obvious choice. I think OoT 3D will be the first game I'll get when I'll get a 3DS (if I don't win one, like the DS). Why I wanna play it? Nostalgia probably. As soon as OoT 3D was launched, I started playing OoT (n64) again. I just love the idea that one of the best games ever is portable, and has way better graphics than the original.

2. Kid Icarus: Uprising!

Trailer:

I've been hyped by this game ever since E3 2010. Although not released yet, it's still on my must-get list. Cause it looks amazing, and keeps on being funny too (and has metroids).

3. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Trailer:

Well, technically, I'm quite a new player to the MegaTen universe. Devil Survivor was the very first one I played. And I played it about a month ago. Cause I wanted to see why Overclocked is so hyped. And, to tell you the truth, it is amazing. Even with cheats activated, the game was ultra difficult. And it reminded me so much of TWEWY. And for the Overclocked version, I'm hyped about the 8th day. I really wanna see what my actions have done throughout the story.

4. Luigi's Mansion 2

Trailer:

Luigi is my favorite Mario character... well, ever since I played the first Luigi's Mansion anyway. He rocks. And so does (or did) Luigi's Mansion. Now, Luigi's Mansion 2 will be out soon, so, I'm hyped that finally, Luigi gets another game.

5. Mario Kart 7

Trailer:

Just cause it is Mario Kart. I love the DS game, and also the N64 one was amazing. And the ones before/after these two. So, obviously, I'm hyped about MK7 too. I really wanna beat my sis again, but in 3D this time. And with Big Bad Wheels.

6. Super Mario 3D Land

Trailer:

Believe it or not, I don't actually like the 3D main series games of Mario. I love the side series, like Kart, Party, Football, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, and whatever is left, but not the main series. So, why I'm hyped about 3D Land? Well, cause it looks great in the trailers. Might try it, and I hope I won't regret it.

7. Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Trailer:

Another game I was hyped about ever since E3 2010. Why? Cause it has 2 of my most favorite series on DS. So, gotta love it!

8. Resident Evil: Revelations

Trailer:

Although Leon is missing, I still love RE. And this one looks good as hell. So, obviously, must give it a run. (Also, I've been having a horror games love lately)

9. Senran Kagura

Trailer:

Okay, this is one game I have no change of getting, cause I'm sure it won't get a localization. So, unless Nintendo removes the stupid region lock for the 3DS, I can keep on dreaming. Why I'm hyped? Dunno, probably the fan-service.

10. Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die

Trailer:

Hell, yeah! This is the sequel to the amazing DS game called 999: 9 Hours, 9 Doors, 9 Persons. And hell, it looks even betters. So, obviously, I'm ultra hyped about this game. Please, whoever is making this game, oh please, localize it!

11. Star Fox 64 3D

Trailer:

I'd love to blow a few more ships with the Arwing. And also, the nostalgia makes me want this gmae. I love the N64 game, I'd love this one too.

Well, that's about it. So, what are yours?

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: I want to play *insert game name here* on the 3DS   Sat Aug 27 2011, 20:16

I won´t buy the 3DS in near future, but these are the games I´m looking forward to:

Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Shin Megami Tensei
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Time Travelers
Final Fantasy

I want to play *insert game name here* on the 3DS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum