View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 20:14

Wondering if Seb is a fan of the 3DS, cause he's got a Crimson helmet for this race (and the Crimson 3DS is released today in US).

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:18

Really? Well, who knows. They all like their games, don't they? I remember Lewis saying he learned all the tracks on GT. Lol, just to think that Lewis Hamilton played the same challenges and test and races as we did. Very Happy And that you might when you play online race against him without knowing it.

Can't wait for the race this weekend. The weather has been so miserable here, we can't do anything much. Plus you get really depressed if all you see is rain, rain and more rain.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:31

Weather was great at Monza today in both training sessions. Vettel first in P2 (haven't watched P1 fully). Schumi also did a great performance. Can't wait for tomorrow.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 22:37

oh great, this is nice to hear Very Happy

Go Seb, go Schumi, go Lewis, go Button Very Happy Have I forgotten somebody? Go everybody but Walonso Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 23:33

Oh, and, forgot to mention, Nico Rosberg had some problems with the car. Not sure what happened, but, by the middle of P2, Nico was struggling on the 18th position, and couldn't get any higher, while Schumi was 1st, and both got on the track in the same time. Hope they'll fix the car by tomorrow. Lewis did a great job too. Buemi crashed his car in the last turn of the track, 20 minutes in the sessions (1 hour and 10 minutes left), so, he was done for the day. Seb also was driving like nuts, overtaking drivers on areas some drivers won't risk it (he passed a HRT while climbing one of those dual colored things you have in tight turns... dunno how they're named in English...). It was exciting for a training session, towards the end feeling a lot like a race, with overtakes and pits and stuff you see during races.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 23:39

wow, that sounds exciting for a practise, can't wait for the race.

We call them dual coloured strips rumble strips and the inside of a bend is the apex.

I'm getting all excited now over the race. It's gonna be a good weekend Very Happy

I think we can start adding points up soon to see how many Seb will need to win this year.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Fri Sep 09 2011, 23:56

89 points. That's all he needs to be champion again. So, 4 wins and he's done for the year. He's already got more points than last year anyway. Yep, Seb is the new Schumi, that's for sure.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 00:15

89 ey? cool.

So what would happen say if Alonso won all the rest of the races and Seb came second?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 00:56

This:

Sebastien has 259 points, in 7 races if he will constantly finish second, he would have 126 more points, so, 385 points at the end of the season.

Alonso has 157 points, in 7 races if he will constantly finish first, he would have 175 more points, so, 332 points at the end of the season.

Champion: Sebastein Vettel, with 2 races before the season ends.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 06:28

Nice, lol, so we can relax a bit then Very Happy Didn't he do well, everybody, Gabby Very Happy Thanks for calculating. I used to do all them calculations for years, it's nice to have a fit brain in you to do it for me Very Happy

And Seb will still have points to spare. Fingers crossed for tomorrow Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 18:06

Funny thing throughout the entire P3, all I head from our commentators were how the Red Bulls have no chance on Monza, and blah blah stuff from the statistics, yet, the Red Bulls finished first and second (Seb first with 1:23.170 and Webber 2nd with 1:23.514). Fine, the Red Bulls are by far not the fastest cars on track (Webber couldn't pass Di Resta on a straight, which felt totally wrong), but that doesn't mean they have no chance. Some good news, the MGPs are the fastest cars on track, reaching the highest speeds, so, we might have a surprise during the race. Can't wait for the qualify though.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 18:59

just cause it's somebody's track, the commentators always say the other team has no chance. But if you ask me, Red Bull is unbeatable at the moment. I'm sure we'll do ok. Speak to you after qualifying Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 21:03

"Pole Position at Mona! How about that? It's Christmas!" Great Job, Seb! Woo Hoo!

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 21:11

yay Very Happy brilliant. Who said Red Bull wouldn't do well? They need to go and be retrained Very Happy Well done Seb, absolutely in charge.

Like the new helmet too. Very Happy

Did you see Glock fiddling about with his DRS again? I think we might see an accident tomorrow. I hope not, but somebody is bound to misjudge the breaking distance to the chicane.

Oh Gabby, can you calculate what would happen if Webber kept coming first and Vettel Second for the rest of the races?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 21:41

Yep, Seb was amazing. All hail to the Red Bull. They've made a amazing car. Awesome!

Yeah, like the new helmet too. Seb should start theme-ing, he is really good with the designs Very Happy

Glock and DRS problems. Why am I not surprised. Hope he won't cause any accident tomorrow.

As for Web, this:

Gabbynaruto wrote:
This:

Sebastien has 259 points, in 7 races if he will constantly finish second, he would have 126 more points, so, 385 points at the end of the season.

Webber has 167 points, in 7 races if he will constantly finish first, he would have 175 more points, so, 342 points at the end of the season.

Champion: Sebastein Vettel, with 1 races before the season ends. (a.k.a. He'll go to Brazil as Champion)

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 21:44

oh of course you said. I only remembered Alonso. Thanks Gabby Very Happy

Oooh I can't wait for the race tomorrow Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 22:16

Um, no Weenie, you did ask for Alonso. You see Webber in that quote cause I was too lazy to rewrite everything again, so I just quoted that Alonso post and modified it with Webber's stats, since the distance between Alonso and Webber is just 10 points.

Yep, can't wait either Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sat Sep 10 2011, 22:33

oh you clever clogs Very Happy Oh well, never mind, when I had a second to look at the table today I saw Webber in second place, and it looked intimidating. But now you are saying there is hardly anything between the two, that's brilliant. Oh, we are so good Very Happy

Here is to an exciting race tomorrow Very Happy

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sun Sep 11 2011, 23:31

yay Very Happy Look at us go Gabby Very Happy
Fantastic race for Seb. Did you see Alonso ignore Seb and Button on the podium. And did you hear the Ferrari fans boo Button when he lifted the trophy? He then lifted it again to annoy them Very Happy Schumi drove so well aswell. His car was amazingly fast. A bit more work and he can be right up there with them. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Sun Sep 11 2011, 23:37

Yep, great race. No surprise Seb won. The RBR cars are the best this season. The race was really interesting in the first half, with Schumi vs Hamilton vs Button. Amazing duel. Too bad the race got boring towards the end. Still, amazing race Schumi and Seb (yeah, he had no chance at winning, that's why he had seconds ahead of them) and Button and Lewis. They sure were great.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Mon Sep 12 2011, 00:37

oh, I thought it was just me losing concentration again. You thought it was a bit boring in the second half too? That's the problem when you have somebody like Seb so far superior to other drivers. It was the same when Schumi won a lot. I still enjoyed the battle between Schumi and Lewis though. It was great Very Happy I think if Lewis had managed to get past Schumi earlier, he'd have overtaken Alsonso aswell Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Mon Sep 12 2011, 02:19

Yep, the second half got boring. I was actually surfing around the internet, and, well, looking for something to do, since the race got boring.

Hey, we can't blame Schumi for holding Lewis back, now, can we? He was on the podium, he fought for his place. Plus, the MGP seemed a bit faster than the McLaren today. Weird, but true.

Oh, and, by the way, although I enjoyed seeing Webber crash, I felt a bit disappointed, since I wanted RBR to get even more points. Still, it felt good to see Webber crash. Really good...

And, heck, that HRT took away all the fun. If it wouldn't have crashed into Petrov, Nico and whoever else was into that crash, I think the race would've been more interesting. I'm still wondering how Nico would've done if he would've still raced.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Mon Sep 12 2011, 18:56

yeah, it was a shame about that crash at the start. The race would have been better if they'd all been able to take part.

No not blaming Schumi for holding Lewis up, he did great. But Alonso can count himself lucky, cause if Lewis had got past Schumi he'd have knocked Alonso off the podium for sure. But no, not blaming Schumi, can't keep giving way to ppl that have a reason to be some place, you'd never race, constantly move over for ppl. Schumi did great. And if Lewis couldn't get past Schumi that is Lewis' problem Very Happy

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Mon Sep 12 2011, 19:10

Yep, sure it would've been better with all the drivers.

Yeah, Schumi did great. I mean, he hold Lewis back with a car that's supposedly weaker than the McLaren, yet Lewis had problems. Still, Lewis was impulsive too, never thought how to pass Schumi, he just did try after try. Button on the other hand, he thought everything perfectly. He was amazing too.

V.I.P.
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   Mon Sep 12 2011, 23:04

So, where are we off to next?

PostSubject: Re: The Formula 1 Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Formula 1 Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: General :: Off Topic-