Your favourite game cube game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badgerboy2242
New User
New User

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Your favourite game cube game?   Thu Jul 21 2011, 15:18

Me and my Mums fave game cube game was and still is sonic adventure 2 battle. We loved it because you could look after your chaos but also race with them. You could do this in the first one, but the single player with this one you could choose between good or evil. On the good side there was sonic, knuckles, tails. On the villain side there was eggman, shadow the hedgehog and rouge the bat.
There are multiple chao gardens. (Heaven, neutral and hell.) You have to have a good chao for heaven to open and you need a evil chao to open hell.
Me and my mum are contemplating whether or not we should buy a gamecube and get that game.
hail! the game geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite game cube game?   Thu Jul 21 2011, 17:17

From the ones I've played so far, I have quite a few favorites.

First off, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Why? Well, first off, it's a Zelda game, and I love them. Second, everything rocks at it, and I mostly love the realistic graphics.

Second is Super Smash Bros. Melee. Nostalgia makes the Super Smash Bros games my favorites. They're just great. Too bad I had to switch from Samus in Melee Sad

Third, and my most favorite, is Luigi's Mansion. Having Luigi as the main character truly is something. He just rocks Very Happy And that's what makes the game funny. The gameplay is simple yet addicting, the music is well... really fitting, and the graphics, although not the best on the system, make the game really great. That's why I love Luigi's Mansion (and can't wait to get a 3DS and Luigi's Mansion 2).

New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite game cube game?   Fri Jul 22 2011, 01:00

My mums faveourite game is louigi's mansion but is annoyed that its on the 3ds and not ps3 or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite game cube game?   Fri Jul 22 2011, 01:11

Never gonna happen (and I'm glad for that). Unless Nintendo manages to die (which I highly doubt would happen in this life), Sony won't ever have access to any first or second party games from Nintendo. And, uh, I still think Sony is more prone to getting booted out of the gaming industry than any other company (no offense ,but, they did manage to anger many people).

New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite game cube game?   Fri Jul 22 2011, 01:42

I know I might consider getting a Xbox even though I'm being a hipocrite because I've been nasty to Xbox's for evar. The reason for getting a xbox is the community's nicer and you get DLC's first. I'm still gonna keep the PS3 for Uncharted 3 and Little big planet 3 if it comes out also eyepet and friends because I really like the look of it. I played the first eyepet and got annoyed because I did'nt have enough room and could'nt stroke it very well with mu hands with the camera looking at me. Now you can use the move controller so it will recognise it better and I will have a larger space. Very Happy

P.S Sony isn't just a gaming industry they make TV's and Laptops as well (No offence)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite game cube game?   

Back to top Go down

Your favourite game cube game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: Nintendo Area :: Nintendo Gamecube-
Jump to: