Games I'm looking forward too.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badgerboy2242
New User
New User

Coins : 0

PostSubject: Games I'm looking forward too.   Thu Jul 21 2011, 04:05

Is anyone else psyched about assasins creed revalations I am, the trailer looks awesome.
Its realease date is aproximatly november the 15th

Another game I can't wait for is Battlefield 3 which I loved its preprocessor battlefield bad company 2!
Its my favourite FPS (First person Shooter) because its tactical and team based. (Not like call of duty!)
Also I love how theres vehicles (Tanks, quad bike's, Helicopters, Jeeps ETC)
its release date is towards the end of october.

The third and final game I'm looking forward to for the end of the year is Uncharted 3 drake's deception.
This is like a assasins creed/ third person shooter. Ive played its previous games Uncharted Drakes fortune and Uncharted 2 among thieves which I enjoyed both immensely but could'nt finish the second one because the zombies freaked me out! This looks amazing because of the multiplayer aspect plus the single player story following on. Drake is a treaure hunter and gets himself in to all sorts of trouble that we have to get him out of! its release date is around november. Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing wise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Games I'm looking forward too.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: Games :: Other Consoles-
Jump to: