GabbyZero
Admin
Admin

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Epic Fails   Fri Mar 11 2011, 05:54

Here's one epic fail I found in my e-mail inbox:
noreply@blizzard.com wrote:
World of Warcraft - Account Management‏

An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.

As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here: WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account.

If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the account. To verify your identity please visit the following webpage: http://www.worldofwcrarcaft.com

Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc Account Administration Team
P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
Blizzard Entertainment

Now, let me tell you a few things. First off, I don't think I played any recent Blizzy game (the most recent I played is Starcraft: Brood Wars, about 2 years ago). Second, WoW? Really? My net can barely support DragonFable and they want me to play WoW? Third: I'm not a fan of MMORPG's, since all of them are the same, make some quests, than defeat the same old monsters until you level up, and that's all. Only Air Rivals and Black Prophecy attracted me (Black Prophecy is a must try for me when it will be released).. Oh, and, fourth, I don't even have a Blizzard account. Unless they're in partnership with EA, or Bioware, and they gave Blizzy my e-mail address, that mail is not supposed to be there. So, is Blizzy nuts, or what?

Epic Fails
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Gaming Mania :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: